A special issue of Race & Class on history, myths and race.
- Race, empire and education: teaching racism, by Marika Sherwood
- Putting on ‘Uncle Tom’ on the Victorian stage, by Hazel Waters
- ‘This is not a rebel song’: the Irish conflict and popular music, by Bill Rolston
- The forgotten architect: Cox, Wallerstein and world-system theory, by Sean P. Hier
- UK: Refugees from globalism, by A. Sivanandan
- Plus book reviews.
Race & Class is published quarterly, in January, April, July and October, by Sage Publications for the Institute of Race Relations; individual subscriptions are £27/$47, for four issues, with an introductory rate of £20/$35 for new subscribers.