- Friday 15 December 2017, 5-7 pm
- The Showroom, 63 Penfold Street, London NW8 8PQ
The Hawthorn Archive, named after the richly fabled tree, is a disorganised and fugitive space for the development of a political consciousness of being indifference to the deadly forms of power that characterise our society. It has long welcomed the participants in the struggles against slavery, racial capitalism, imperialism, and authoritarian forms of order.
- Les Back – Sociology Department, Goldsmiths College
- Brenna Bhandar – School of Law, SOAS
- Kodwo Eshun – Visual Cultures Department, Goldsmiths College
- Avery Gordon – Sociology Department, University of California Santa Barbara and Visiting Professor in the Birkbeck School of Law