A British Academy panel discussion exploring the issues at the nexus of race, EU law and policing.
- Thursday 9 July 2015, 6-7.30pm
- The British Academy, 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AH
- Ben Bowling – Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice, King’s College London
- Momodou Jallow – Vice-President, European Network Against Racism in Europe
- Dr Alpa Parmar – Lecturer in Criminology, University of Oxford
- Leslie Thomas QC – Garden Court Chambers
See information about and register for the event here