A panel discussion considering the significance of race and class to shaping inequalities in contemporary Britain.
- Tuesday 26 May 2015, 6.30-8pm
- New Theatre, East Building, LSE, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
- Liz Fekete – Director, Institute of Race Relations
- Kiri Kankhwende – Human rights campaigner and journalist
- James Nazroo – Professor of Sociology and Director of the Centre on Dynamics of Ethnicity, University of Manchester
- Debbie Weekes-Bernard – Head of Research, Runnymede Trust
More information about the event here