A day of legal seminars on the erosion of civil liberties.
- Monday 20 May 2013, 6.30-9.30pm
- Grays Inn, 8 South Square, London WC1R 5ET
- Sir Geoffrey Bindman QC – ‘Why the Governmen’ts attack on the Human Rights Act must be defeated’
- Saghir Hussain – ‘Secret Courts and the Erosion of Due Process’
- Toby Cadman – ‘Extraditon, Rendition and Transfer: remedies on the national and international level’
- David Gottlieb – ‘Sand in the Machine: problems in defending people accused of terrorist offences in the UK’