The African American Intellectual History Society (AAIHS) is hosting an online roundtable on Cedric Robinson’s Black Marxism: The Making of the Black Radical Tradition.
- Monday 7 November 2016 – Saturday 12 November 2016
- Moderator – blogger Paul Hébert – Independent Scholar
- Carole Boyce Davies – Cornell University
- Joshua Guild – Princeton University
- Jennifer Morgan – New York University
- Austin McCoy – University of Michigan
- Robyn C. Spencer – Lehman College, CUNY
During the week of the roundtable, AAIHS will publish a new blog post every day, please follow AAIHS on Twitter (@AAIHS) or Facebook and/or subscribe to our blog for updates. By subscribing to AAIHS, each post will automatically be delivered to your inbox during the week of the roundtable.
Click here to read an excerpt of Black Marxism
View further details about the event here
Read a tribute to Cedric Robinson by Jenny Bourne here
Read other tributes to Cedric Robinson here