A panel presenting the results of ESRC funded research into the treatment of the dead in Italy and Greece, and the position of relatives in Tunisia and Turkey.
- Wednesday 22 March 2017, 6-7.30pm
- 32L.G.03, 32 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), London WC2A 2AE
- Dr Claire Moon – Associate Professor in the Sociology of Human Rights, LSE
- Professor William Schabas – Professor of International Law, University of Middlesex
- Ann Singleton – Senior Research Fellow, School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol; IOM Global Migration Data Analysis Centre.
- Chair: Stefanie Grant – Visiting Senior Fellow, Centre for the Study of Human Rights, LSE
See here for further details