An evening of talks, film and discussion with individuals and groups active against police killings and repression, immigration raids, and the detention system.
- Sunday 9 June 2013, 7-10:30pm
- Stopg8 convergence centre (location will announced on 8 June)
Groups taking part include:
- United Friends and Families Campaign (UFFC) (friends and families of people killed in police custody)
- Latin American Workers Association (LAWAS)
- Anti-Raids Network (network against immigration raids)
- Defend the Right to Protest (campaign against state repression of protests)