An event to mark the significance of the 50th anniversary of the first Commonwealth Immigrants Act and the impact of immigration control legislation.
- Thursday 14 June 2012, 6.30-9pm
- Khalili Lecture Theatre, SOAS, Thornhaugh Street, London WC1H 0XG
- Professor Nigel Harris – University College London
- Dr Dhananjayan Sriskandarajah (Chair) – Director of the Royal Commonwealth Society
- Professor Satvinder Juss – Kings College
- Patsy Robertson – Chair of the Ramphal Institute
- Dr Ike Anya – Consultant in public health medicine