First public event for the Against Borders for Children campaign.
- Saturday 14 January 2017, 12.30-5pm
- SOAS, University of London, Thornhaugh Street, London WC1H 0XG
Panel discussions and workshops on:
- The ABC campaign in context: a ‘hostile environment’ for migrants and disappearing data privacy rights
- What we stand for: imagining conversations about migration in the classroom
- Where does our children’s data go? Challenging poor data collection by schools
- Upcoming actions and setting up a local group